A limo rental in Dallas, as with anywhere else, requires some thought and planning. For something as special as your prom, you will need to be diligent about the company you hire so you’re not disappointed on prom night.
If you really want to make an impression on your date, hiring the right limo can make the difference between her going out with you again and pretending she doesn’t know you in the school hallways.
Here are five foolproof ways to rent a limo for prom this year, and impress your date!
- Visit the website: When first starting out, check the websites of several local companies. Gather as much information as you can, such as the fleet they have available, costs, etc. Make notes on each company, and also note how fresh and updated the site looks. Does it take a long time to load? Does it look like it was created by a grade one student? Are there several spelling or grammatical errors? If so, you may want to move down the list.
- Visit the actual site: Once you have narrowed your list to two or three companies, visit each one in person. This will give you a much better idea of the type of company you’re dealing with. You can look at the size of their fleet, the types of vehicles they have available, and the overall condition of those vehicles. You’ll also be able to gauge how friendly and courteous the staff is. If everyone you come into contact with is friendly, then chances are your driver will be as well.
- Get the vehicle that suits your needs: Do you want a stretch limo that seats six, or a Hummer that seats at least 25 people? If you’re going with a group of friends, you’ll need a bigger limo; if it is just you and your date, a Town Car may do, or you may want to spruce it up and go for a traditional stretch. If you’re not sure, the company can help you decide. Of course, your budget will also play a role in your decision.
- Get it in writing: Regardless of the company and vehicle you choose for your prom, you will want to get everything in writing. This includes the date and time of your event, amenities that are included (TV, music players,). Go over the contract a few days before the event so you are sure of what to expect when the limo arrives.
- Confirm a few days before prom night: Call the limo rental in Dallas company to confirm they still have everything set for your big night. Go over the date and time, the amenities and anything else that is in the contract that you want to be clarified.
Following the above tips will help you and your date have the best prom night ever! Your date will feel special, and is sure to appreciate the effort you put into giving her a night she’ll never forget.
Nationwide Limo can handle all of your prom transportation needs. Visit the website today for more information.